Creo® Parametric - CAM-Interface
The integration of NC programming systems into the FATool Tool and NC Management is achieved with the assistance of the CAM interface. The solution supports the transfer (check-in and check-out) of files, tools, cut data and graphics as well as the start-up of the programming system. To this end, the attainable level of integration largely depends on the options offered by the respective CAM system. During the CAM process, all data records involved are automatically blocked for access by other users and in the DNC.
In partnership with Spring Technologie GmbH (ESC) and vk engineering GmbH, who are both experts in the Pro/E environment, our company has developed an API interface (Toolkit) that makes it possible to directly generate 3D models and assemblies from FATool. This API interface also supports the direct actuation of Creo/NC.
The key functions at a glance:
- Administration of source program (.mfg) and NC data in FATool
- Automatic loading and unloading of the source program in Creo/NC
- Design model administration, check-out and automatic loading
- Administration, check-out and automatic loading of devices and unmachined parts
- Online transfer of tools to Creo/NC, incl. technical parameters (cutting data)
- Supports multi-blade tool assemblies
- Online read-out of current tool use in MFG
- Automatic replacement of tool assemblies when vericut starts (.tls)
- Automatic replacement of tool assemblies when NC-Simul starts (.nxf)
CAM integration - optimum NC data organization!