ESPRIT - DP Technology | CAM-Interface
The integration of NC programming systems into the FATool Tool and NC Management is achieved with the assistance of the CAM interface. The solution supports the transfer (check-in and check-out) of files, tools, cut data and graphics as well as the start-up of the programming system. To this end, the attainable level of integration largely depends on the options offered by the respective CAM system. During the CAM process, all data records involved are automatically blocked for access by other users and in the DNC.
In partnership with DP Technology Germany GmbH, ESPRIT's distributor, FASYS has developed an interface that implements a direct connection to ESPRIT from FATool.
The FASYS interface supports ESPRIT 2000 series products; there is currently no interface to ESPRIT TNG.
The key functions at a glance:
- Administration of source program (.esp) and NC data in FATool
- Automatic loading and unloading of the source program (.esp) in Esprit
- Design model administration, check-out and automatic loading
- Online transfer of tools, incl. technical parameters (cutting data)
- Online read-out of current tool use
- Automatic replacement of tool assemblies (3D) when vericut starts (.tls)
CAM integration - optimum NC data organization!