Utilization of a Tool and Operational Resource Management
Studies conducted by various institutions and universities have underscored the fact that the consistent use of a central operational resource management solution with the aim of systematically organizing all operational resources has the potential of reducing the diversity of tool and production supply genres by up to 30 %.
As a result of the use of a central tool and operational resource management, the online access to the required set-up data sheets (job-based) and the tool sheets linked to the former (parts lists) guarantees a significant improvement of the quality of the work documentation. The provision of the essential documents is paperless, the information is up-to-date and the administrative work load is reduced to a minimum – the result is the optimum use and provision of data on all levels.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Central, uniform organization of data for all levels of manufacturing
- Reduction of the set-up and provision costs
- Reduction of the diversity of tool types and genres of production resources by up to 20 %
- Minimization of the stock on hand and circulating inventories by up to 10 %
- Reduction of non-productive time (searching & finding) by approx. 15 %
- Optimization of the set-up processes = boost of machine utilization by up to 5 %
- Process security & transparency
- Return on investment will be attained as early as 1–2 years after roll-out
Linking the central administration and presetting with a production client (DNC/MDE) as the front end, will result in the integration of the machine(s) and the creation of transparency beginning with work preparation and continuing all the way down to the machine.
Join those who have already seized this potential to safeguard crucial competitive advantages for your business!
Part of 100%EV
Discover our holistic approach to eMobility