TopSolid'CAM - Missler | CAM-Interface
The integration of NC programming systems into the FATool Tool and NC Management is achieved with the assistance of the CAM interface. The solution supports the transfer (check-in and check-out) of files, tools, cut data and graphics as well as the start-up of the programming system. To this end, the attainable level of integration largely depends on the options offered by the respective CAM system. During the CAM process, all data records involved are automatically blocked for access by other users and in the DNC.
In partnership with AdeQuate Solutions GmbH, a TopSolid'CAM expert, FASYS developed an interface that implements a direct TopSolid'CAM connection from FATool.
The key functions at a glance:
- Administration of source program (.cam) and NC data in FATool
- Automatic loading and unloading of the source program in TopSolid'CAM
- Design model administration, check-out and automatic loading
- Administration, check-out and automatic loading of devices and unmachined parts
- Online transfer of 2D/3D tools to TopSolid'CAM, incl. technical parameters (cutting data)
- Supports multi-blade tool assemblies
- Interface to TopSolid'CAD for the generation of the 3D tools/components for TSC
CAM integration - optimum NC data organization!