Inventory Data Input
It is possible to use cable connected or wireless scanners to quickly record data in the warehouse. As a result, postings to the warehouse administration are handled quickly and securely. The mobile bar code scanner MC3190, which comes with a display, is an elegant solution. It is a lightweight and robust mobile computer that is perfect for intense uses, especially in warehouse environments. This scanner is connected to the FATool warehouse administration online and supports all required warehouse postings (picked items, additions, incoming goods, scrapping, inventory taking, commissioning, etc.).
Motorola "MC3190" - Mobile data input
- L x W x H 188 mm x 80,8 mm x 44,7 mm
- Weight only 379 g
- Color Touchdisplay, 320 x 320 pixels
- Windows®CE 6.0 Pro/WLAN 802.11b: 11 MB/s, 802.11g: 54 MB/s
- 1D laser and 2D CCD laser, optional DPM technic
- High Capacity Akku
- IP54 norm, operating temperatur -10°C to +50°C
- Multiple drops to concrete: 1.2 m across the operating temperature range
Brother P-touch 9500pc print system
Premium quality, lasting and stress resistant bar code labels for your warehouse can be printed in seconds using the Brother P-touch 9500pc, a high performance and PC-compatible labeling system. This printer makes it easy for you to rapidly print out your barcodes for all storage locations and items from the FATool warehouse administration.
Brother P-touch 9x00pc - Barcode Label printer
- H x W x L 127 mm x 116 mm x 190 mm
- Interface: USB, serial, network
- Printing resolution: 360 dpi and 720 dpi
- Heat transfer laminated printing/thermal printing
- Auto full cutter / Auto half cutter
- variable label length
- supports different codes
- TZ tape, AL tape, HG tape
- Tape size: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24 und 36 mm
Data Matrix - fast and save identification!