WORKNC | CAM-Interface
The integration of NC programming systems into the FATool Tool and NC Management is achieved with the assistance of the CAM interface. The solution supports the transfer (check-in and check-out) of files, tools, cut data and graphics as well as the start-up of the programming system. To this end, the attainable level of integration largely depends on the options offered by the respective CAM system. During the CAM process, all data records involved are automatically blocked for access by other users and in the DNC.
In partnership with Hexagon, the WORKNC environment expert in the GER/AT/CH region, FASYS developed an interface that makes it possible to establish a direct connection of WORKNC from the FATool solution.
The key functions at a glance:
- Administration of whole projects and NC data in FATool
- Automatic loading and unloading of the project in WORKNC
- Design model administration, check-out and automatic loading
- Administration, check-out and automatic loading of devices and unmachined parts
- 2D/3D tool transfer online to WORKNC, incl. technical parameters (cutting data)
- Supports multi-blade tool assemblies (milling/drilling)
- Read current tool usage online in the active project
- Integration of FATool commands in WORKNC user interface
- Automatic replacement of tool assemblies when Vericut starts (.tls)
- Automatic replacement of tool assemblies when NC-Simul starts (.nxf)
CAM integration - optimum NC data organization!